Aircraft Sales, Management & CharterContact Us
We take great pride in what we do and in the talented people who work with us.
We're always looking for positive, motivated people who value a collaborative, open environment and a flexible, professional culture.
If you are a team-focused professional, who strives for creative excellence and will commit to providing outstanding customer service, we want to hear from you.
Position – Accountant – Dubai Based
We are looking for an ambitious Accountant to provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks. You will be part of a team of professionals working to maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
Preparing financial statements and reporting are a large part of the accountant’s day-to-day work. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in accounting principles and able to work comfortably with numbers and attention to detail.
The goal is to contribute to the overall efficient operation of the department and help the company be fully aware of its financial condition.
- Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
- Update accounts payable and perform reconciliations
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
- Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Proven experience as an accountant
- Excellent organising abilities
- Great attention to detail
- Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with TallyERP9
- Qualifications (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) is a plus but not required
- Only applicants residing in Dubai need apply
REQUIRED: GCAA LICENSED FLIGHT DISPATCHERS
Must have the following criteria:
- GCAA licensed
- 2 yrs experience
- Self motivated
- At 21 years of age
- Strong aviation background with an emphasis on international trip planning
- Willingness to work day/evening/night shift patterns
- Technically oriented with a thorough knowledge of flight planning software, aviation weather, aircraft performance
- The ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skill and a multi-tasker
Only experienced candidates need apply.